| Date: Saturday, February 05, 2005 Title: gum sia Zu |
| Yar... realised that i havn't blogged for a while...
Just realised that dear Grandniece has a blog too! Wha... hmm... hehe... had been really busy with school, setting paper and all that... it's really tough trying to set a math paper, esp for lower primary when you have to make sure the pictures are in the right dimensions... microsoft word is unreliable! i set the measurement in the "format picture - size" and it comes out wrong! arggghhhh agony... haha! but thank God for Ariel and her help... and also for God's multiplication of time that helped me to fin the work in time.... marking is piling up too... but thank God for His strength and mercy that endures forever... The sure mercies of God - that is for this year... God has been speaking to me through Isaiah 54 - sense that is the key chapter for me personally this year... though I have no natural children, i have spiritual children... hehe... by God's grace, of course... got some more revelation, which i type another time... hmm... school has becoming more demanding coz of the 5-day week, each day is longer and things have to be done at a faster rate, so it seems. My P2 kids are really cute... will endeavour to take pics of them and show them to you. ;) still, at the end of the day, when i get home, put down my "burdens" (my big bag) i thank God for another day... another day to shine for Him, another day to make a difference... oh yar, I pray with my class everyday... tho they are not the intelligent sort of pupils, (i have a boy and a girl who can't spell) i love them... hmm.... and they just so love the ARISE songs lor.... I tell people that i am a full time worker ministering to 800 children from monday to friday... believe it? hahahaha... it's coz the afternoon session, P1 and P2, there are 800 children and most of the time, I am leading the singing... guess wad. they learnt the "In the Morning" and "Sing to the Lord" already! wha... so cute lor.... =P Have been giving BS to June, the new teacher I met at St Hilda's... she's open, and so receptive... I pray that God will mold her and shape her into His likeness.. Amen! =) I dun noe... most times when i speak to her, it's as if the Lord is compelling me to speak and speak, nothing much prepared... most times deviating, going through this Scripture and that, as the thoughts come... it's amazing, and exciting and frightening as well... but I have endeavoured not to look at myself, though i do at times... but it's lessening... I thank God for His grace... that is why i find teaching exciting... of course there ARE dry times, like not a drip or a drop! wha... that is when i really get down, down on my knees too... heh.... and try to be more diligent in prayer the next time... It's really a partnership with the Holy Spirit and nothing else... I have a very quiet monitor, his name is William Chong. Dad's a Pastor... he tenses up when too much attention is given to him.... believe it or not, he has NOT spoken a single word to me and I wonder... just wonder... how his voice sounds like? hehe... so i started a sort of a log/chat book with him... we became friends, sort of... he likes tom and jerry... not like your regular boy who goes for whatever's the fad... and he baked cookies for the whole class! we ate them today.. yum yum... oh yar, did i forget to mention that he has a charming smile? ;) I love my class! half are not christians, I'm gonna pray for their salvation! :) hehehe... i'm teaching my cousin Benjamin Wong music... he studies in the next class.. hehe... i was hoping that i would be his form teacher... =P he very farnie... call me "rena" in school =O not supposed to lah! I just want to give thanks to the Lord and praise Him for His love endures forever. though I am struggling with my girl still, I believe that God will help her prevail... girl, I'm fasting and praying for your breakthrough.. and know this: I love you very very much, no matter what happens.... *hugz* today i was reading Philippians... and this is my prayer for the Servers: 1:9 And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, 10 that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ, 11 being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. 2:2 fulfill my joy by being likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind, 3 let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself, 4 let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. for myself... 1:29 for to you it has been granted on behalf of Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake. did i tell you that whenever i endeavour to read the book of James, I get stuck the first few verses... ouch... but i let the Lord lead me lah! He is Sovereign and He knows what He is doing... He is in control and sits on the Throne, forever and ever,amen |
| scribbled @ Saturday, February 05, 2005 |
![]() |