| Date: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 Title: hi! I'm retired... |
| Well.... last sat was my last sharing as a mentor in Sojourners min.... I've officially retired as from 30 Sept 2005... lots of mixed feelings as I type this.... and more during the past few weeks leading to this "retirement"..... I want to thank God for Sojourners... for this bunch of wonderful people whom I've grown so much, esp spiritually... i really enjoy the times we hang out, watch movies, talk and talk and share and share... going for seminars together, serving together, praying together, crying together, slogging together.... these are memories that will forever be etched in my mind and heart..... Truthfully, I miss you guys! =P Though I've been called to another ministry, I will have this people in my heart always... More posts later... gotta go class now.... dunno how to make a farewell speech.... i've never had to leave a church where i've been to for the past 26.5 years... i need help... Love you guys, Sojourners... |
| scribbled @ Tuesday, October 04, 2005 |
![]() |