| Date: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 Title: A song... |
| Tuesday 24 January 2006 THANK YOU, LORD Copyright 1972 by Lexicon Music, Inc Thank you, Lord,for the trials that come my way. In that way I can grow each dayas I let you lead, And thank you, Lord,for the patience those trials bring. In that process of growing,I can learn to care. But it goes against the wayI am to put my human nature down and let the Spirit take control of all I do. 'Cause when those trials come, my human nature shouts the thing to do; and God's soft prompting can be easily ignored. I thank you, Lord,with each trial I feel inside, that you're there to help,lead and guide me away from wrong. 'Cause you promised, Lord,that with every testing, that your way of escaping is easier to bear. I thank you, Lord,for the victory that growing brings. In surrender of everything life is so worth while. And I thank you, Lord,that when everything's put in place, out in front I can see your face,and it's there you belong. Woke up suddenly at 3.44am and this song was ringing in my mind... and i knew that it was for my friend. Wanna say, "hang in there! but do walk cautously..." Lord, raise for Yourself a generation that knows how to persevere, how to warfare through their lifestyles. If only our spiritual eyes are opened, we can see that whenever we please God and make choices according to His will, we are winning the evil one... It may sound so simple, but it's true.... however, to choose God over our flesh is something we all have to learn... that is how we can walk in Gal 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Lord, teach us to give You what is right and not what is left... Teach us how to walk in holiness and godliness... and understand that You fight our battles for us... we only need to rest in You and trust in You... Help us to mature and listen to You, to serve You with fear and trembling... That is my heartcry for this generation... May we see the purpose of our living. It's giving every part of our hearts to Him... When we worship, when we praise, when Jesus is enthroned in our praises, He is high and lifted up, He draws all men to Himself Such is the power of worship... yet the power belongs to Him alone... May we be like Mary, who has found the better part... God calls... Attempted on reconciliation a few days ago, but failed... though my heart is crying, I know that I have to wait, and I have asked for forgiveness... School has been quite hectic, P1s are not easy to handle!!! but they are oh so cute! *gush gush* hahahaha... will try to post some pics! in the midst of pressures of work, there is an oasis in my classroom.... there is a peace in my heart no one can steal, there is my Jesus with me Who walks beside me... This friday is Open House!!! *gulp* parents coming... :O |
| scribbled @ Tuesday, January 24, 2006 |
![]() |