| Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 Title: i miss... |
| I just realised that I can't see my title for each post... hahaha... Fact 1: I'm thrilled about ze Saints Aflame camp and that MORE people are coming for followup. yesterday, Ken, a sec1 boy who din come for camp, stayed back after chapel to have QT. Fact 2: I'm plain happy that the work of the Lord is done and that people are coming for followup although they are not yet coming for youth service. Fact 3: I'm sad that Liwei has stopped blogging Fact 4: Rena likes to brood... especially when she has time in her hands... (does it surprise you that she has a 'dark' side?) muahahahaha... Fact 5: Susanna finally tagged me. Fact 6: I miss Sojourners Fact 7: I'm sad that some people don't understand that we need to work together to help with gathering and discipling the harvest and not just depend on Ben, Liwei and Daren. or just a small group of people. Fact 8: I'm glad that Chari is opening up to me. Fact 9: I'm so terrified you know... coz i have a past... yes, someone I cared for so much literally stopped talking to me for months. Fact 10: Joanna Cheong is starting to have a revival in her heart. Don't u think i got enuff things to rejoice in? Yet, I rejoice in the Lord, not in my circumstances, for if my joy is pegged to them, i'm simply a ..... yo-yo..... p.s. this form of writing was purely inspired by baygolas... luv, rena singsong yadayada |
| scribbled @ Wednesday, March 22, 2006 |
![]() |