| Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 Title: more updates |
| Hi... More updates from me. Glad to see that Nana and Sheela seem to be happy nurses-to-be Serene is a reluctant to-be child educationalist. (kindergarten teacher? runs away before she throws shoes at me) Arun has grown a beard and has long hair... but bro, it's kinda oily, eh? Rayson is still a "son of a ray" huh? judging from the pics that xiaona posted.... hmmm.... Reading Xiaona's post makes me wanna watch movie!!!!!! I feel so deprived! Valerie has a flu... blocked nasal passage... can't hear me properly... Someone still hasn't spoken a word to me in ages The new sec1s are cool! (Some wondered who i am) Jeremiah is still his cool self Joshua Ng is the most adorable-est! Nigel is ... great.... how's Naomi? ;) Dorothy and Amanda! *hugs and muacks!!!!!* I miss all of you... Marcus Ng responded to my sms! But he doesn't know how to sms properly, so when I read his messages i was going, "huh?" Daryl, Andrew, Josiah, Fabian, Celeste and Mark have not been coming... i wondered if anyone realised... Was discussing with Liwei about how much we write in our blogs really reflect what we feel inside... how much self-censorship...( i censor alot, unless i really cannot dam it in anymore) I wonder if we give roles to everyone, will it work out? I wonder if people actually understand that ministry is not one person's job but an ENTIRE ministry's teamwork and love? i wonder... back to knee-ology... |
| scribbled @ Wednesday, March 22, 2006 |
![]() |