| Date: Friday, May 19, 2006 Title: simply tired... |
| I think I'm weary... overworked? don't know... i think I need a holiday! :) Yeah! the hols are coming! Sheep-chasing is tiring... esp the stubborn ones... i seem to be chasing wherever I go... chasing my kids for their homework, chasing some youth... *sigh* ok! need a break... =) Going for church camp on 2 June- 5 June! Yeah! Going to spend time with God, with His people, play keys and relax! Sunway lagoon any good? Thinking of trying it out.... hahahaha... but dunno if I'd be too sunned until chaota, then take wedding pics not nice... hmmmm..... Sorry this is not a very spiritual post... need to R&R! A Song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My soul it rests in You Alone, You're all I know Embrace and touch me like a child, I'm safe in You You're my shelter through it all You're my refuge and my strength Lord i hide, In the shadow of Your wings My Lord, You're faithful, You supply, all good things You know completely all my thoughts My deepest needs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a very OLD song.... do you know where is it from? You'd be surprised! ;) |
| scribbled @ Friday, May 19, 2006 |
![]() |