| Date: Thursday, January 25, 2007 Title: Photos of Japan Trip PART 4 |
| Gosh! I'm only at DAY2 and it's already Part4? oh boy... Anyway, on with my story... On the 2nd day, we went to Otaru, a place famous for its glassware and music boxes! we thought we'd be there half a day. It turned out that we stayed for a whole day!
Here at the Otaru train station, we spotted these machines! recognise them? each bolla cost 100yen! but they make great souvenirs as they are collar badges! :) Hiah and I had fun slotting in coins...
Their bus station...
Fresh seafood! becoz of the cold, the food doesn't spoil easily. There were many shops lining the streets, selling fresh seafood. Good for sushi! :)
Foot prints in the snow! Not footprints in the sand... haha... okok it's lame, but anyway, I was sad that we couldn't see snowing (not just snow) when we went to otaru. On the contrary, it was sunny. I think we got a lil sunbaked while walking around there...
The unglam couple shot number 4
They have a railway that runs across the town... by the way, all these pics were taken with my sony ericsson k610i. by then, the Sony S2 had konked out. maybe it was the cold... anyway, the pics are still good, just that cannot zoom.... unless it's video mode...yup, that is also why SheEp could take great pics with his phone, tho i suspect it's a diff model...
|
| scribbled @ Thursday, January 25, 2007 |
![]() |