| Date: Monday, May 28, 2007 Title: camp |
| I'm blogging during camp time! hehe... i just came back from a looooonnnnnnggg walk around tampines. it's part of an adventure trail for the p4 camp. I have to stay overnight tonight and this camp ends on wed morning. when i came back then i was told that they should have given my route to a man (-.-") because of the amount of walking. anyway, whilst walking away, my kids starting talking and teasing each other and tried to be 'familiar' with me. "can we call you mummy, Mrs Lee?" and started calling "Mummy! I want to buy this!" etc in Metro! so embarrassing! budden my "super eyes" stopped them from their nonsense when we reached our next stop. hahaha... But that din stop them for long. They started asking me about my age and all that (-.-") *sigh* are all students like that? :O it's interesting tho, this "walk". we got to eat and rest at points and ate ice cream and drank yummy bandung. It wasn't so bad after all.... :P I'm so looking forward to my break. super tired man. yesterday had choir performance (yes, on a sunday!) and the whole two weeks was madness.... crazy busy! hahaha! nice term and so true! din know preparing a choir for a public performance is so tiring! (our FIRST public performance at tampines! becoz of tam town day lah!) ok. have to go le. serving the children their dinner.... |
| scribbled @ Monday, May 28, 2007 |
![]() |