| Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 Title: nonsense |
| Hi how are you? I miss talking to you. Have you ever seen a tablet PC? I have not tried it before but I think it’s supposed to help you jot down notes quickly and thus help you to be more efficient. Even with my handwriting how about writing cursive all the Way? How about homed hand antsy: doyen actually recognize n former. May we here to be legible and relatively neat. East yes, but sometimes the tablet surface is nr very sensitive. Does this help Us to type? I prefer to type. I prefer to type because I can do that faster than writing anytime. Allthough this machine is powerful in that it can help me to translate my handwriting into text, I still feel that typing is faster. Haha. Maybe it’s training. If you can write faster,by all means. I suppose it’s good for the children. They can write on the tablet pc and straight away, the writing can be translated into text form. And the teacher can edit from there. No need for the children to type out their class compositions. Just write on the tablet. Hey. Cool! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- haha! that was my experiment with the tablet PC! I still prefer typing! :) My camp is boring. we are just supposed to serve food and for the rest of the time,do nothing. The vendors do everything. Sigh! Maybe they should roster us so we don't have to come all the days. you don't need 10 teachers to serve food yah? Anyhw,that would be feedback. We do need people to stay overnight to take care of the children,so that is fine. :) still ,we need to roster... I want to go for Glory Encounter! |
| scribbled @ Tuesday, May 29, 2007 |
![]() |