| Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 Title: Youth Worship Camp 130607 - 150607 (Part 2) |
| After the Church Camp, we started fasting for Youth Worship Camp. The theme was "Restore, Refresh, Renew". We fasted three meals before the camp, and on the first day, we shared what God spoke to us... And God spoke about "FIRE" to the majority of us. most of us got touched by the Lord during the sessions. Daniel Singh was the speaker and God showed up... It was good cos i really felt the fire of the Lord being imparted to us. My prayer and exhortation to the youth is that: "KEEP THE FIRE GOING!" Don't let it die out K? So many things around us can quench it - like busyness, idolising our studies, games, etc... i think for most of us, it's NOT spending enough time with God! Have to keep the spiritual discipline of fasting and praying going! ;) The week after worship camp, we joined Salem for their WMD camp (night session on Thurs and Sat) Andrew Yeo was the speaker! It was so good lah! God moved again! and I was happy to see GLOW and Daniel pray for Andrew... and! GLOW saw that Andrew would be like fireworks! Ben also prayed for him and the word "Forerunner" came into mind... (I hope only the right people read my blog) yeah yeah! Sorry Daniel, can't rem what you spoke over Andrew :( Charissa was going around and praying prophetically! it was the first time I saw her flowing in this anointing! :) God is good... And I was happy to see someone dear to me being prayed for and I was so happy, just so happy and glad lah! (words cannot express) - it was worth the wait... and my heart was overflowing with joy! If you guys can rem any other details, tag me pls... God is awesome. |
| scribbled @ Wednesday, July 11, 2007 |
![]() |