| Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 Title: TCM meeting and word for the youth! |
| I was reading Chris' blog and I was amazed at some parallels: 1) God is raising the music ministry 2) The Young Adults Ministry is starting out both in Salem and CHS! Cool! :) Anyway, Chris, as I was reading your blog, I was very encouraged! Press on for the Lord! :) On Sunday 19 August we had TCM meeting! I am thankful to God that the adults gathered around the youth and prayed for them! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Extracted from Nelson's email: Just to share what God spoke to us during the TCM meeting when we were praying for the youth worship team. God gave me these 2 passages. Prov 3:1-10, Joshua 1:6-9. I was asking God for confirmation and your prayer confirmed the Proverbs scripture. And when you were still praying, my eyes were drawn to Gina (naturally) and when I saw her reading the bible, I somehow knew that she was reading from Joshua. And when she prayed, it confirmed what God was speaking to me. Also, after the meeting, I met Patrick on the bus. And he also shared with me that he got the same Joshua verse also. So that's like triple confirmation. 1 more thing. During the worship, I had this phrase in my mind:- "The Name that is above all other names is worthy to receive all glory, honour, worship and praise." Just something to share with you to encourage the body. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Point Servers, get ready to move forward... I just bought alot of Benny Ho's cds... spiritual food! We need to build up our Word life. |
| scribbled @ Tuesday, August 21, 2007 |
![]() |